Ella Sheiman, D.V.M
QA/RA Project Manager
Dr. Ella Sheiman graduated her bachelor's degree in life sciences from Ben Gurion University of the Negev with honors and completed her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree at the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, in the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
As a veterinary doctor, she worked at the Veterinary Hospital in Beit Dagan and was extensively exposed to medical devices in the anesthesiology and laboratory departments, including an in-depth understanding of the adjustments to be made between the equipment designed for humans and the actual measurements made for different species of animals.
She later completed an extensive CRA course and subsequently joined Cnoga Medical where she worked for 8 years and reached the position of VP of Quality Control, Regulation and Clinic and served as part of the company's senior management.
During her work at Cnoga, Ella has led teams in the United States, China, Brazil, Europe, Israel and many other countries. She has also gained knowledge and experience in:
- Regulatory submissions in various countries from the stage of strategy design to the stage of the desired approval and clearance, including submitting De-Novo to the US FDA.
- Regulations that deal with the areas of digital health, including data and cybersecurity.
- Clinical research field with research sites in the USA, Europe, China and Israel.
- Establishment of quality control systems in accordance with the standards of Europe, China and Brazil.
- And working with Key Opinion Leaders all over the globe.
After leaving Cnoga, Ella focused on combining the spiritual field with the scientific field, spreading the knowledge via courses for the general population, for a period of about one year and then joined the Gsap team of experts.